020 8795 4558 info@shrikish.co.uk

Business Start-up

Shrikish will help you no matter the type of business you are going into:

Legal Registration for Sole Traders and Partnership

How-to register for self-employment or getting personal taxpayer reference number is the first and foremost problem Sole Traders and Partnerships usually face.

  • We help small to medium scale sole traders register and start an accurate business in terms of legal structure and tax perspective.
  • We help new sole traders register at HMRC and obtain Unique Tax Payer Reference (UTR) number.
  • We resolve VAT and PAYE issues
  • We arrange bank meeting to open bank account, and other corresponding Government Authorities, where necessary.

Legal Registration for Starting Limited Companies

Only the business that starts on the right foundation has a resounding success. We help you forming the right platform of your ambition by legally registering your company at Company House to get a unique ten-digit tax reference number. We will contact HMRC for obligatory compliances and notice of trade to start within three months. This is an expression of having an existence of your business entity in the UK.

As the Chartered Certified Accountants, we will assist informing the limited company on your behalf and produce relevant documents within 24 hours. Our sets of services for start-up limited companies include:

  • Formation of the limited company and open a bank account
  • Registration at HMRC for tax issues like VAT and PAYE
  • Corresponding with Banks and Government Authorities
  • Cash flow analysis

Your tough business and financial related issues will be effortlessly resolved by outsourcing them to Shrikish.  Let us handle your worries!