A payroll is the details of information on employees’ total pay-package under various headings like:, basic pay, holiday pay, gross pay, supplements, over time payments, net pay, deduction of tax, national insurance, debt deduction, pension and such payments. It basically contains the earnings and deductions of an individual over a working period, often monthly.
By outsourcing your employee payroll, you will have more time for other productive matter. We offer the following services:
- Update you with the RTI (Real Time Information), the significant changes made with the PAYE(Pay as You Earn) at HMRC, and PAYE/NI(National Insurance) investigations by HM Revenue & Customs.
- Employment law can be difficult to understand and since it is a technical matter it will be included in our package and it will be one less thing for you to be worried about.
- We handle monthly/weekly pay slips, management of PAYE, national insurance, sick pay, and maternity pay, online filing returns, and RTI compliance.
- We provide PAYE training, if you choose to do it yourself, and a helpline in case you run into difficulty.
PAYE(Pay as You Earn) is a system of collecting income tax in which a person’s tax is taken off their pay by the employer and sent to government.
NIC(National Insurance Contribution) is payment made to the UK government by companies and employees so that employees can receive money when they are unable to work, either they are ill, too old to work, permanent disability, etc.
Auto-enrolment meaning in simple term is automatically enrolling employees into workplace pension scheme. This is affecting all types of business.
We can help you as a employer to prepare for auto-enrolment compliance. We will provide guidance throughout the whole process.
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) has different rules from PAYE scheme payments. We offer complete CIS services such as:
- Registering for CIS
- Reconciliation of CIS deduction suffered
- Keeping tab with all day to day tasks, which may almost impossible to maintain by sub-contractors
Call us or email us for a free discussion to resolve your CIS issues!